This two-day course aims to give a more focused approach to pelvic issues, including the bladder, the reproductive organs, the bowel, the lower back and SI joints and associated muscle groups.
Practitioners will gain a better understanding of the EMMETT approach as a therapy for these issues.
It is preferred that the Practitioner be non-judgemental and able to be open and honest in dialogue and feedback. This is for a better understanding of Pelvic discomfort issues, rapport and ease of treatment for the client. Practitioners may enrol when they have successfully completed Emmett Training to the level of EP3. This course teaches and describes corrections to assist pelvic problems with special issues.
Upon completion of this course, the therapist will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to show understanding, confidence and awareness of privacy when treating and working with pelvic special needs.
- Ability to assess the needs of the client and determine treatment options within the principles of the Emmett Technique.
- Understanding the difference in gender, age, (older, younger) clients
- Understanding to refer when treatment is outside the Emmett guidelines.
- Ability to communicate treatment plans to clients.
- Demonstrate skill in the application of the Emmett Technique.
- Ability to modify the treatment plan based on client response.
- Recognise the value of continuing education in advancing skills and professionalism.
- Bowel & Bladder Correction
- Vaginal Dryness Correction/Menstruation/Ovary Pain Correction
- Erectile Dysfunction correction
- “Numb” Sacrum & “Nervous” Bladder & Bowel Correction
- Sacral Pubis Correction
- Treatment strategies
- Information about anal leakage, ileocecal valve, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulosis, diverticulitis, intestinal obstruction, haemorrhoids, vaginal dryness, erectile dysfunction, urinary incontinence.
|Pelvic Care||Tue 5 - Wed 6 Dec 2023||Stoneleigh, Epsom||Anneke Loode||Enrol here|
|Pelvic Care||Sat 6 - Sun 7 Jul 2024||Llansanor, Vale of Glamorgan||Anneke Loode||Enrol here|
|Advanced Lymphatics||Mon 20 - Tue 21 May 2024||Chaddesley Corbett, near Kidderminster||Sue Gassick & Gwyn Featonby||Enrol here|
|Advanced Lymphatics||Tue 4 - Wed 5 Jun 2024||Douai Abbey,Upper Woolhampton near Reading||Sue Gassick & Gwyn Featonby||Enrol here|
|Advanced Lymphatics||Sat 31 Aug - Sun 1 Sep 2024||Aberdeen||Sue Gassick & Gwyn Featonby||Enrol here|
|Advanced Lymphatics||Sat 21 - Sun 22 Sept 2024||Hexham||Sue Gassick & Gwyn Featonby||Enrol here|
|Can't find the date or location you need?||Register your interest:|