What will I learn in EP6
(Approved version 2016)
- Bent Arm Raise – for difficulty raising a bent arm for eating, etc.
- Additional Omohyoid Release – for pain / tension deep to upper traps along superior border of scapula.
- Deep Pain around the ASIS – for deep pain around ASIS and difficulty lifting knee when standing.
- Anterior Tibialis Pain
- Instep Pain Combinations – for pain in the instep orginating from the lower back.
- Abdominal Cramp – for cramping in abdominal area, and below the rib cage and into the ribs.
- The Handshake – for additional information of problematic areas.
- Summaries of Omohyoid, Jaw, ASIS, Gracilis, Pec Minor and Back Crossover moves.