What can I look forward to learning in EP5
(Approved version 2016)
- SI Joint Releases – for deep pain radiating from the SI joint into the hip or upper thigh.
- Upper Thigh Release – for deep pain the thigh.
- Gracilis – for ridigity in the gracilis and restriction behind the knee.
- Patella Crossover – to clear restrictions from around the patella.
- Upper Soleus Release – for deep cramp in the soleus and upper calf tension.
- Foot Instep Pain – pain in the instep which orginiates from the lower back.
- Broad Back Release – to release the upper back and shoulders, including latissimus dorsi and trapezius.
- Teres Minor Overstrain – for pain in both the pecs and teres minor when moving the shoulder forward.
- Upper Scapula Pain – for persistent deep pain above the spine of the scapula.
- Subscapularis Release – for pain deep underneath the armpit.