What can you look forward to learning in EP4
(Approved version 2014)
- Lower Back Compression – for pain in the lower back on the action of rising or sitting.
- Oblique Attachment & 12th Rib – for side cramping, assists pelvic floor weakness.
- SCM Crossover – for neck restriction with pain at the upper attachment of the SCM.
- Frontal Headache – for headaches at the base of the occiput radiating to above the eye.
- Jaw Release Combinations – for jaw restriction, jaw tension, facial tension, temporal headaches, head congestion.
- Elbow Pain – pain in the elbow when extending and flexing the arm and when reaching out to pick something up.
- Arm Pain – for isolated pain in the biceps, forearm or wrist, or pain radiating all the way down the arm from shoulder to wrist.
- Toe Flexibilty – for lack of flexibility and agility in toe movement, inability to grip with the toes.
- Ankle Flexibilty – for lack of mobility and flexiblity around the ankle joint.
- Shin Pain – for shin pain, extreme sensitivity at the Sartorius Point.