What can I look forward to learning in EP3
(Approved version 2014):
- PSIS Pain – for deep seated pain in the sacral joint.
- Omohyoid / 45 – for deep pain in the lower neck and upper shoulder that other moves are not releasing.
- Levator Scap X Piriformis – for tightness and cramp and twist in hips. Very helpful with scoliosis.
- Sight – Chest / Neck – to improve vision loss and blurry vision.
- Adductor Magnus / Upper Sacral Notch – move for dragging / dropping inner pelvic and lower abdominal pain.
- Sternum / Thoracic – for discomfort deep in the chest and feelings of emptiness.
- Spinal Tap with Conception Balance – to create whole body relaxation.
- Lats / Traps – for mid-back restriction and cramp.
- Wrist Pain – for pain on flexion and extension of the wrist, restriction extending the fingers.
- Ankle Pain – for deep pain in the ankle joint, for sharp pain in the lower leg on walking.
- Combination Suggestions – suggested useful possible sequences.